We got Machado!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uhhh... including Harper?

Just Harold's opinion, which isn't exactly a glowing endorsement IMO. That said, Harpers value as an OF'er compared to as a C is much less. I think Harper won't be a pick they regret, but it looks much sexier if he stays at C.

Well, the Nationals took Harper as a corner OF, which greatly diminishes the value of the pick.

I herd that the player picks what they are announced as. Does not matter, the guy could hit .350, reach 30+ HRs, and has elite agility.

Man, I am hyped over this pick. I mean, he has the potential to be a Rodriguez-type player. I don't understand how some ppl said they would be extremely dissapointed if the O's didn't get Tallion.

He's only 17, so we can take our time with him. And I don't care if he has speed or not, when he has that much power potential, I'll take him.

Man, I am hyped over this pick. I mean, he has the potential to be a Rodriguez-type player. I don't understand how some ppl said they would be extremely dissapointed if the O's didn't get Tallion.

He's only 17, so we can take our time with him. And I don't care if he has speed or not, when he has that much power potential, I'll take him.

he pick is made I am,

I was one of those people.

But now that that we have Machado I am glad to have him.

Archived